Tuesday, January 6, 2015

AMC's Vision

 A community
                                        
                                                                                                   
of 
growing

Here at Alberton Methodist Church we have recently revisited our Vision and Mission statements (something I recommend all churches should do every few years) and tweaked our Vision statement to the above (the pics are my addition and do not fully explain our thinking behind each word, but I hope they'll stimulate our thinking). 
I am going to be working these themes into my preaching over the next few months. Thus each week, over and above the themed preaching, we will try and uncover (particularly in our small groups) what the readings reveal to us about the themes:
Community
Discipleship
Growth
Kingdom of God